Fire Action - EEC (Dialled Automatically) Safety Sign / Product
Advise staff and visitors what to do in the event of a Fire within a building - provides specific details relevant to the building in question.
This fire action sign states:
1. Operate nearest fire alarm.
2. Leave building by the nearest exit.
3. Report to assembly point. [ SPACE FOR LOCATION ]
Material Options Explained
Below is a more detailed description of the materials this particular safety sign is available in. Helping you decide which sign option is most suitable for your application.
1. Rigid Plastic: Lightweight, gloss white PVC with high impact strength. Suitable for both internal and external safety signs. Easily drilled for wall fixing.
2. Self-Adhesive Vinyl: A high gloss, flexible PVC vinyl with self-adhesive backing. Suitable for applying to most smooth, dry and clean surfaces. Ideally suited for internal signs.
3. Photoluminescent Rigid Plastic: 1.2mm Rigid PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
4. Photoluminescent Self Adhesive: Flexible PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
7. Ultra Durable 2mm PET: Sub surface printed makes it vandal resistant. Resistant to sub zero temperatures to -20C and fire resistant (difficult to ignite). Chemical resistant against agents, oils and solvents. 100% Recyclable.
Tags: 11405E, 11405H, 21405E, 21405H, 31405E, 31405H, 41405E, 41405H, 71405E, 71405H, Fire, Action, Rigid, Plastic, SAV, Stickers, Label, Self, Adhesive, Vinyl, Photoluminescent, Ultra, Bright, Glow, in, the, Dark, Recyclable, Eco-Friendly, Eco, Friendly, Environmentally, PET