Caution - in the Event of Fire - Do Not Use these Lifts Safety Sign / Product
This sign warns both staff and the public of the dangers of using lifts in the event of a fire. During an emergency many people become panicked and may lose rationality. This sign reminds those people not to use lifts during a fire.
Material Options Explained
Below is a more detailed description of the materials this particular safety sign is available in. Helping you decide which sign option is most suitable for your application.
1. Rigid Plastic: Lightweight, gloss white PVC with high impact strength. Suitable for both internal and external safety signs. Easily drilled for wall fixing.
2. Self-Adhesive Vinyl: A high gloss, flexible PVC vinyl with self-adhesive backing. Suitable for applying to most smooth, dry and clean surfaces. Ideally suited for internal signs.
3. Photoluminescent Rigid Plastic: 1.2mm Rigid PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
4. Photoluminescent Self Adhesive: Flexible PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
6. Aluminum: 9mm aluminum with a gloss white powder coated face. Suitable for both internal and external applications. Excellent weathering and UV resistance provides a long-life product.
7. Ultra Durable 2mm PET: Sub surface printed makes it vandal resistant. Resistant to sub zero temperatures to -20C and fire resistant (difficult to ignite). Chemical resistant against agents, oils and solvents. 100% Recyclable.
8. Rigid Plastic with Self Adhesive Back: Rigid PVC provides a durable finish, whilst a high tack self-adhesive backing removes the need for drilling, screwing or additional adhesive fixings. Also referred to as Quick-Fix signs.
Miscellaneous Products / Materials
Any product outside of our standard choice of material/size range starts with a 5. This may include items such as rolls of tape, sign frames, floor graphics or banners. Below you can find a more detailed description of the miscellaneous material options available for this sign design.
5. Fluted Polypropylene: A corrugated twin-walled plastic, ideal for temporary signage. Lightweight, waterproof and strong, 1% recyclable.
5. PVC Banner: Flame resistant 440GSM PVC banner for indoor or outdoor applications. Digitally printed for eye-catching displays.
5. Brass / Aluminum Effect: A 2-Ply 1.5mm Rigid PVC Laminate with brushed aluminum or brass effect surface. Heat-resistant and robust to withstand the toughest environments