Fire Escape Keep Clear Safety Sign / Product
Every fire door should have an appropriate fire door sign fitted. This fire door sign should be used on fire doors which could potentially be obstructed. Using a photoluminescent sign will enable the message to be identified if the lights are out or obscured by smoke
Material Options Explained
Below is a more detailed description of the materials this particular safety sign is available in. Helping you decide which sign option is most suitable for your application.
1. Rigid Plastic: Lightweight, gloss white PVC with high impact strength. Suitable for both internal and external safety signs. Easily drilled for wall fixing.
2. Self-Adhesive Vinyl: A high gloss, flexible PVC vinyl with self-adhesive backing. Suitable for applying to most smooth, dry and clean surfaces. Ideally suited for internal signs.
3. Photoluminescent Rigid Plastic: 1.2mm Rigid PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
4. Photoluminescent Self Adhesive: Flexible PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
7. Ultra Durable 2mm PET: Sub surface printed makes it vandal resistant. Resistant to sub zero temperatures to -20C and fire resistant (difficult to ignite). Chemical resistant against agents, oils and solvents. 100% Recyclable.
8. Rigid Plastic with Self Adhesive Back: Rigid PVC provides a durable finish, whilst a high tack self-adhesive backing removes the need for drilling, screwing or additional adhesive fixings. Also referred to as Quick-Fix signs.
Miscellaneous Products / Materials
Any product outside of our standard choice of material/size range starts with a 5. This may include items such as rolls of tape, sign frames, floor graphics or banners. Below you can find a more detailed description of the miscellaneous material options available for this sign design.
5. Face Adhesive Window Sticker Window labels have adhesive on the front, allowing them to be applied to the inside of the window and viewed from outside.
Tags: 11605F, 11605N, 11605U, 21605F, 21605N, 21605U, 31605B, 41605B, 71605B, 71605F, 81605F, 59248, Fire, Door, Rigid, Plastic, SAV, Stickers, Label, Self, Adhesive, Vinyl, Photoluminescent, Ultra, Bright, Glow, in, the, Dark, Photoluminescent, Quick, Fix, Eco-Friendly, Eco, Friendly, Environmentally, PET